Job Summary: We are seeking a motivated individual with well-rounded experience in Building Materials and/or Construction industry to join our company as a Project Manager in the Southern region. You will drive the home living solution business providing home construction and home renovation services for the better living of homeowners.
- Design and lead the development and standardization of renovation/construction services to offer to customers
- Prepare company profile and arrange meetings for the project bidding
- Manage and expand customer resources
- Supervise and manage the operation of Construction team to ensure the smooth running jobs
- Cooperate with Support team to ensure the services are satisfied by customers
- Develop strategies and directions to achieve performance set.
- Responsible for performance of the Retail Team including budget, cash flow, profits and etc.
- Others as required by the company
- Knowledge in construction business.
- Experiences in project management is a plus
- Experiences in developing retail store and supervising site.
- Can work independently with a high degree of self-motivation
- Strong Consulting, training and communication skills
- Willing to occasionally travel for business trip domestically
- Good at spoken and written English
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor in Construction, Civil engineering or related field
- Have at least 7 - 10 years’ experience in Building Materials/Construction industry
- Have at least 5 years in management level