* Maintain & develop IT infrastructure for smooth and secured information management:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, printers, phones, software, and hardware.
- Conduct system improvements that align with operations.
- Execute system and network administration to ensure components meet needs and work seamlessly.
- Initiate and collaborate with procurement to select and purchase appropriate hardware and software.
* Collaborate with Corporate IT in head office (Thailand):
- Implement security measures, IT compliance, and IT policy.
- Monitor security certificates and company compliance with requirements, working rules, safety, and health protection.
* Help desk:
- Train employees on both software & hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
- Support users with MAC, Windows, and all common office software and applications, such as Microsoft, and Adobe products.
- Analyze staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost efficiency and accuracy.
- Support digitalization & digital transformation and collaborate with other departments:
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware & software to find the right fit for operation.
- Coordinate with other departments to apply digitization to improve productivity.
* IT networking:
- Build and maintain relationships with IT in head office and subsidiaries in Vietnam and outside vendors.
- Learn best practices among subsidiaries to apply to others.